What is low sexual desire?
Sexual desire is also known as libido and sex drive, which is controlled by our brain and makes us think about sex and behave in our sexual activity. If you start losing interest in sexual thoughts and sexual activities, then you may be suffering from low sexual desire.
Anyone can experience the problem of low sex desire, no matter whether you are a man or a woman. There are many reasons which cause low sex desire in men and women, so let’s find out these causes
Low sex desire in males
- Too much alcohol consumption
- Drug abuse
- Low testosterone level
- Overwork or stress
- Relationship troubles
Low sex desire in females
Low-sex desire can be physical and psychological in women such as
- Drug and alcohol abuse
- Diabetes or high blood pressure.
- Hormonal imbalance
- Stress & Anxiety
- Past sexual inexperience
- Serious relationship problem
Ways to keep your sexual chemistry alive
Sometimes people experience low sex desire due to bore sex life and hectic work schedule, so you can follow these ways to revitalize your sex life.
- Be seductive in different ways: – If you are a male, then you can try different positions and start your sexual intercourse with foreplay to make her aroused. Use some romantic ideas to make her feel special. Being a female you can look your best by wearing a sexy dress and lingerie and grab your partner’s attention. Be playful, show enthusiasm and improve your posture.
- Don’t forget the power of touch: – Learn to give a relaxing massage to your partner, no matter whether you are a man or woman. Use chocolate or vanilla syrup on your partner’s body to seduce them. Enjoy time with each other, have a bath together, cuddle in bed and listen to good slow music. Try different sex positions to make your sexual intercourse more and more interesting.
- Try to stay happy and relaxed always: – Many times your physical issues cause problems in your sexual life. If you are going through stress due to your hectic schedule then try to stay happy at your home. Come home with a relaxed mind and spend time with your partner. Use dim lights and get into a conversation so that you both can relax and enjoy each other’s company. Always be loyal to your partner, and never make a communication gap. Love each other.
Try to follow these tips to gear up your sexual life. If these tips could not help you to lead a happy sexual life and get your sexual desire back then it is advised to consult an expert who can solve your problems.
If your condition is serious, consult an expert.
If you are unable to get rid of low-sex desire, then you can consult Dr Amit Joshi, a trusted sex specialist in Jaipur. He will help you to get rid of every sexual dysfunction with his effective treatment. He is the only sex doctor in Jaipur, who provides the best treatment at a low cost. You can book an appointment with Dr Amit Joshi and lead a healthier life.
If you have a penis size problem you may have probably noticed that it’s quite an interesting point to discuss it on the net, fortunately only 10% of men suffer from it and the most drastic thing is they can’t dare to consult a doctor because of being embarrassed in the society. So without any hesitation meet Sex Specialist, Dr Amit Joshi, He is the Best Sexologist in Jaipur or you can say Top Sexologist in Jaipur and Best Sexologist in Jaipur